RESET is the world’s first building standard to assess the health performance of indoor spaces in real-time. It prioritises on-going results and long-term occupant health. It requires data to be live streamed to the cloud via multi-parameter monitors that can be accessed in real-time from any device.
In partnership with Verdextra, RESET launched in the UK in March 2017 and slides from the event's presentation can be downloaded here.
Verdextra is a RESET partner in the UK and Europe and offers the following:
- Training for RESET ASP (Accredited Solutions Provider) - click here for the course overview and register using the form
- Project management & Analytics
- RESET compliant air quality monitors
- Air Quality Monitor calibration services
- RESET Certification services
- RESET support and aftercare, including re-certification
Register your interest for the next RESET ASP Training date here
As part of our™ broader health & wellbeing expertise, Verdextra offers specialist services to enable our clients to measure and monitor indoor air quality.
We provide end-to-end solutions, from initial gap analysis and supply of IAQ monitors, through to connection to the RESET platform and certification.
INDOOR AIR QUALITY MONITORS
All air quality monitors supplied by Verdextra:
- are compliant with the stringent RESET requirements
- are Building Grade ("Grade B")
- can be purchased as a standalone product, or as part of a RESET connection service
For more information about our monitors and to pre-order, please contact us at email@example.com